Saturday, May 2, 2009

Poetry (التلميد / لحسن ميسين)

Rain Diary

It doesn’t concern me a lot
If the rain washes
The dust that piled up and cancealed the trees color.
It doesn’t concern me if the light lies down for a long time.
It doesn’t concern me
If paper with the ink got wet.
My curiosty is no longer raised by
The colors of the alleys and paths.
It no longer concerns me
If I closed the window
And over it I put the curtains of useless things
I don’t care ; I don’t care ; I don’t care
The only thing that appeals to me
Is to seize the holy book with my right hand
And leave falsehood behind me.
The place will be tinged with more sadness
On which I left my impressions and I will not forget.


يوميات المطر

لا يعنيني كثيرا
ان يغسل المطر
غبارا تراكم و اخفى لون الشجر
لا يعنيني ان يضجع الضوء طويلا
لا يعنيني كثيرا
ان ابتلت الورقة بقطران الحبر
لم تعد تثير فضولي
الوان الازقة و الدروب
لم يعد يعنيني الامر كثيرا ان اغلقت النافدة
ووضعت عليها ستائر الاشياء الزائدة
لا يهمني لا يهمني لا يهمني
كلمة باتت تعجبني
امسك كتاب الله بيميني
و اترك الباطل خلفي
سيصير المكان بطبعة احزن
وضعت بصمات عليها و لن انسى
written by : Lahsan Missin
translated into english by : English teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment